To gain access to the Hampton University faculty network users are required to adhere to our established policies and guidelines. New faculty will obtain new Active Directory/INFOTECH login credentials once their account has been submitted by the Office of Human Resources.
Should there be any problems obtaining your credentials, please contact the HelpDesk at 757.727.5959 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- User Accounts
- Learn about all of your Hampton University accounts.
- Password Management
- Learn how to manage passwords, connect to network based services, and obtain login assistance.
- Email Information
- Learn how to access the email sent to your official campus email address.
- Internet Options
- Find out what is required to connect your computer to the campus network from a student residence.
- Wireless Connections
- Find out how and where to use the Hampton University's Wireless Pirate.
- HamptonYou! Information
- Learn what you can do with the Hampton University portal.