- CIT recommends that you change your Active Directory account password every 30 days. You will be forced to change your password periodically. If you do not change your password when asked, it will expire and you will not be able to log in.
- If you fail to login after three attemps, you account will become locked and you will have to contact the Help Desk at x6931.
- When choosing a password, there are a few guidelines you should keep in mind:
- Passwords are case sensitive
- Passwords should contain at least six (6) characters
- Password Resets
- Come to the Help Desk (5th Floor Harvey Library).
- Bring a photo ID and know your user name.
NOTE: We will not issue passwords over the phone or send a password via e-mail.