To gain access to the Hampton University residential network users are required to adhere to our established policies and guidelines. As such, users are required to register all computers, game systems, and networkable devices.
Non-residential students on the University's academic network will login using their Active Directory/INFOTECH login credentials.
- User Accounts
- Learn about all of your Hampton University accounts.
- Password Management
- Learn how to manage passwords, connect to network based services, and obtain login assistance.
- Email Information
- Learn how to access the email sent to your official campus email address.
- Internet Options
- Find out what is required to connect your computer to the campus network from a student residence.
- Wireless Connections
- Find out how and where to use the Hampton University's Wireless Pirate.
- HamptonYou! Information
- Learn what you can do with the Hampton University portal.